Monday, April 28, 2014

Bogged down in Revisions

Wow, I can't believe it's almost the end of April. I know I haven't been around here much (and I promise that is changing), but I have had a lot of things on my plate. This includes completing university courses and working.

I guess that's not the most exciting things that I've got going on at the moment though. I'm currently in the revision stage for my YA horror Shinigami Eyes, and planning to start subbing it to agents very shortly. I'm also writing another YA horror and am absolutely loving writing all of these creepy scenes. I've also been told that I'm good at writing the creepy scenes (which is good since I have absolutely no idea whether I am being scary enough when I write).

So what has everyone else been up to?

1 comments:

Heather R. Holden said...

I can't believe April is almost over, either. It certainly sounds like you've been busy! Good luck with all the writing and revisions you've been doing!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva