Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A bit about deadlines...

It's getting around assignment submission time for university and it's funny how students think. They would rather concentrate on the first thing that's due (nah, the group assignment has another two weeks before we need to start panicking about getting anything done on it). Since I'm doing a design course it's mostly a practical subject, which has been very full on. On Monday we had our first lot of presentations to show what we had done on our assessment, and I was surprised I was one of the few with nearly completed assessments. I guess I'm not one to leave things to the last minute.

 Just like university, I've also got a very tight deadline I'm working with for Shinigami, just getting the finishing touches done. Ooh, I can't wait to unveil this shiny new work to you.

Deadlines are a good thing as they make you work harder, as long as you force yourself to get the work done before the deadline is up and not just on time.

What deadlines are you working towards? Do you think you'll get there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva